6.06.2011

more ArtBatts + Free Shipping

I added more ArtBatts tonight, and have more to add tomorrow night. It looks like I'll be sending a large pile of fluffy packages out tomorrow afternoon!


I'm participating in a Fiber Community sale, and am offering FREE SHIPPING until 6/9 with the codes freeshipUSA for domestic orders and freeshipINT for international orders. Now that I just made a few sales, I think I'll have to start shopping the other great sales that are out there!  I don't know what it is, but there's a thrill in spinning other people's batts and fibers, and with the talented pool of dyers/carders/spinners out there, I'm sure I'll be able to find something special.

ArtBatt lovers- please feel free to send special requests my way at hobbledehoyfibers@gmail.com. At the moment, I'm well stocked Polwarth and assorted hand-dyed novelty and luxury add-ins, so custom orders (minimum 3 oz.) are very welcome.

1 comment:

  1. well, that was funny, i came over to read your blog, saw the above photo & noticed few of the batts, really liked them, went to see if they were for sale...they were the ones i bought last night! clearly, i did like them! cindy

    ReplyDelete