3.31.2011

I'm so excited by how many people are giving the HobbledeCLUB a whirl in April, and by how much I've raised for the Red Cross's relief efforts for Japan.  I'm closing the April club's sign up on the 4th, and will send the funds digitally after that.  It feels great to be able to do something, even if it's small.

This week, I've been painting rovings in two-of-a-kind batches, fine tuning the Spring Batt line (I may drop down to 4 sets after reconsidering the past popularity of two of the colorways), and am planning a weekend update with a mixture of one-of-a-kind items and colorways with multiple sets/items available. 

On the home front, I just packed up Ing's baby clothes.  I don't know how she morphed from an itty-colicky-grumpy baby to a happy perpetually dancing toddler so fast.  Pass the kleenex, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment