2.20.2011

cabin fever

I hope most of you had a chance to experience the fluke Spring-time days this week!  I finally was able to take Ingrid outside for more than two minutes, and she happily stomped around the yard with her new wobbly walking skills.  Somebunny also has a brand new rock collection, mostly stones from the driveway that get stuffed into little pockets.


Indoors, I've been spinning a couple of special orders, one of which is 6 skeins (!!!) of Pink Sugar.  It has been a very long time since I've had a chance to sit and focus on spinning, so this custom project was a much needed combination of relaxing and HOLY PINK & RAINBOW SHAZAM.


Other than yarn, I haven't had much of a chance to finish any other projects, so my next update is postponed until Monday or Tuesday night, although the March HobbledeCLUB will be announced and listed tonight (because I'm listing it a little late this month, it will be available for purchase clear until March 3rd, and it will ship by March 10th.)

The next update will include at least a dozen painted BFL braids, a couple of Merino/tencel and Merino/bamboo braids, BFL batts, hand-pulled rovings, and a few handspun yarns.  I just finished painting all of the braids this morning, and my afternoon is booked solid for carding and pulling roving while Ig is at Grandma's house.

Finally, here's a quick peak backwards at selection of past weeks' painted braids.  Some are still available over at HobbledehoyFibers.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment