7.01.2011

Spin-along

It's been a little too long since I've last updated. I've been totally absorbed by my great tomato experiment (and the baby pool and the cool sandbox).

The Tour de Fleece starts tomorrow and I'm anxious to participate this year, even if I won't end up being a frequent poster over on Ravelry. I will be sure to spin every day, and I need to! My friend's wedding shawl is still unspun.

I'm throwing a fun little summer spin-along, and if you're interested, take a peek over at my website for more details. It's a "Pick your own adventure" type deal, inspired by my gardening mis-adventures.

I also have an update planned for this weekend and will be rolling out 6 colorways for my new TrotterBatts- batts intended for sock yarn spinners/knitters which include Polwarth wool, nylon, and another fiber (sometimes bamboo, sometimes milk silk, and in the future, perhaps some baby suri alpaca).

No comments:

Post a Comment