4.10.2011

progress

I've carded 15 lbs. of batts for MDS&W so far, and have about 35 lbs. to go, along with 25-30 lbs. of painted top.  I'm feeling very optimistic that I'll reach my production goals and that my tent will look FABULOUS. A few of these new colorways are really popping!

I'm going to post pictures this week because I need to document and remember the color formulas for the website, which is officially in hibernation until the conclusion of the Festival.

I now also know exactly where I'll be:  Lower Corral 21!  I've never been down in that area before, but I hear that it's near the area where Sheepdog demonstrations happen.  To get there, you'll want to walk past the Main Exhibition hall and then take a right into the grassy Lower Corral vending area.

Even if you have zero shopping interest, please stop by my booth and say hello!  I'd love to meet many of my online fiber friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment