12.19.2010

time for a break, and another half-dozen pomegranates.

I've posted my last update of the year and am now preparing to hibernate until 2011.  I'm shipping my last pre-Christmas load tomorrow, and anything ordered after tonight/early tomorrow morning will ship after Christmas weekend.


I feel the need to apologize for my previous whopper post.  Whew!  It was like a vent/brainstorm/brainsplat, typed out within one of Ingrid's shorter naps.  oy!

Also, the "Gingerbread" spin-along has been posted in my Hobbledehoy Fan Club Group on Ravelry.  I have one more set available if anyone is interested... email me at darthliz@gmail.com.  Here's what the set looks like:


Run, run, as fast as you can..  or don't...  because if nobody snags this, it's mine, all mine, even though I already have a set for myself.   $25 for 5-ish oz.

 The January HobbledeCLUB is now available for pre-order.  The theme is "Constellations" since winter is my favorite season for star-gazing.  The sky is so crisp and clear out here in the countryside, and every night I feel compelled to take a peek at the glittery starscape.

This week, I hope to post a quickie yarn ornament tutorial for those very very few of you with time to burn before donning your Santa roles.  ;)  I just made a few last night for my tiny (and first!) Christmas tree.


Stay warm!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love the Gingerbread batts, Liz!! Your fibers are always boisterous and ultra-vivid!

    ReplyDelete